Re: [doc] Mini RC DeLorean

I've never seen one and I seriously doubt that they're readily  available.
I'd love to be proven wrong though, i think a DeLorean shell would  look quite
good on my Savage SS.

Your best bet would be to post a message on a couple of good R/C forums,
like _www.savage-central.com_ (http://www.savage-central.com)  or
_www.rcuniverse.com_ (http://www.rcuniverse.com)  and see what the experts  have to say.

Good Luck

Ian