From: keithtyper@xxxxxxx [mailto:keithtyper@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 25 May 2004 19:21
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] grey vs black

All,
i had always planned that my ideal De' would be a black/manual car, but was
wondering just how hot it can get in an all black interior, anyone out there
had both? can anyone give an idea if grey is a better choice? Also how's the
manual clutch been to get used too? Think i'd probably consider any
combination
now, lol

Keith Allen
DOC#207

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

click here
<http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=129o6k6gs/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups
/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1085595716/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companio
n.yahoo.com>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk