[doc] phut phut phut --->> ZOOOOOOOOOM -->>

[doc] phut phut phut --->> ZOOOOOOOOOM -->>

Hi all,

1st off I am pretty sure I have sorted the cutting out problem, I
think it was mixture related when warm, I knew the mixture was out
because I had just changed the metering head. Having stuck it on a
Gas tester it was way out so I richened it up and took it for a
good 'ol drive around the Island seems fine..........BUT.....->>>>

Mext Problem---->>>>

This car is now completly set up as a Volvo i.e. no cat, renault 30
dizzy, volvo metering head and volvo CPR etc....

When I floor it and the box kicks down the car stammers as if on 4/5
cyliners, then about 2 seconds later wooooosh, away I zoom, this car
is as smooth as silk and has noticibly more power than stock (still
no tyre burner though lol).

But why the stammer? gentle excelleration is fine, idle is fine,
engine appears to be running sweet as a nut.

My guess would be fuel related, it is, however, a possibility that
the metering head needs refurbishment.

Any thoughts?

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk