[doc] (Dodgy 400!!) / Protype / NEC

All.

Absolutely no offence taken. It simply amuses me that my car
is `dodgy'. As Chris says, only fellow `enthusiasts' would have a
chance of even telling the difference.

With regard to the recent posting of the picture of one of the
prototypes, a similar picture appear in issue 14 of the club
magazine, described on the cover as 'Spring 2000'.

As an idea for the NEC, I would like to see a car kitted out
with 'the options pack'. Backy has a thin dealer stripe, as
does 'Boeing' incidentally. How about showing a car with the wide
stripe. Do any of the UK owners have such a beast? To this it might
be fun to add the ski-rack and sheepskin seat covers, which I believe
were the only other 'official' DMC products.

I am prepared to loan my seat covers to the venture, anyone car to
comment or admit to having the ski-rack?

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk