Re: [doc] Slightly OT: Trailer Needed

Hi,

It will probably cost a bit to hire a 17.5 tonner, you might be
better hiring a proper car transporter.

Although I work for a rival firm, Willhire (vehicle hire company)
hire out some 7.5 Tonne low loader transporters and from what I have
seen of them they are fairly large.

Also being a 7.5tonne vehicle, you would be able to drive on your
standard car license(if you passed before Jan 97)

I think Willhire have a few depots around the country but even if
they don't I am sure that other hire companies have them availible.

Rgds

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk