RE: [doc] Re: Tech meeting this comming Suday.

RE: [doc] Re: Tech meeting this comming Suday.

I hope to be there....

A couple more weeks and we could've covered fitting a driver's door to
1274 too!!

I have a few bits I need from DMUK - I'm just not quite ready for them
yet, anyway Martin, it's got to be a perfect excuse to come and have a
quick peruse of the car you helped me buy!!

Rich H 365

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk