RE: [doc] Harpenden

You're the 'local man' James, so we'll leave the recce to you! ;o)

I reckon the pub could be the easier to find meeting point, but I'll leave
this one up to you.

I'm not sure on actual numbers of cars yet, but I think we've got:

Phil and the 2 Rich H's coming down from 'up north',

me, you and Rich J with the 'VUR's'

Stuart Nicholls with 'Maddie',

Chris Hawes (you'll hear the exhaust before you see him!)

Mark Bourne (RHD)

Which, if my abacus is working properly makes 9 cars, which I think will
better last year :o)

Later Scout!!

Claire

DOC171