[doc] 2005 DeLorean

Strangely enough I actually did a front, rear, and side profile sketch of a modern incarnation of the DeLorean about 4 years ago and it looked a hell of a lot like that picture.

You could pass that off as an unrelated incident of not for the fact that while I was at secondary school back in late 1995 I came up with the idea of having opening and closing rear vents on a supercar to comtrol air flow to the engine, yet now Lamborghini have patented this for their Murcielago.

If only I'd known I was onto a couple of ideas way ahead of time.

Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
1999 BMW E36 Coupe