RE: [doc] Re: Meet-Up Sunday 29 May - UPDATE!!

RE: [doc] Re: Meet-Up Sunday 29 May - UPDATE!!

That's cool Phill, My female is also going to attend (unless she changes
her mind before then), I'm sure we can work something out, failing that
I'll just follow along in my car like some kinda mad groupie!

Mike
Of
> Phill Wright
> Sent: 26 May 2005 09:07
> To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [doc] Re: Meet-Up Sunday 29 May - UPDATE!!
>
> No problem Mike!
> your welcome to call here first and leave car here if we can get you
> a D' ride, my missus is coming with me in my car so I won't have a
> space, I don't know if Richard has a passenger or not?
>
> Cheers
>
> Phill W
> DOC 233
> VIN6772(sorbet)
> Avantime(M4TRA)
>
> --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Green <mikedx@xxxx> wrote:
> > I'm going to make my way up from about 8am from near heathrow and
> will
> > give you a bell once I'm near to see whereabouts you are by the
> time I
> > get near you, it may be that I could just meet up at phills house
> and
> > drop my car off *hint hint* ;)
> >
> > Rich do you want me to bring those sound samples? I can grab a
> couple
> > of dvds worth.
> >
> > Mike
> >
> > On 5/26/05, Phill Wright <psw@xxxx> wrote:
> > > **Those travelling north from Derby end will need to take the
> FIRST
> > > exit A610 towards AMBERGATE**
> > >
> > > - I think it might be the 2nd exit coming from Derby .. isn't
> there
> > > one for Kilburn/Denby before the Ripley one?
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > >
> > > Phill W
> > > DOC 233
> > > VIN 6772(sorbet)
> > > Avantime (M4TRA)

> > > go in

> best
> > > (it's

> > > make
> being 'locationist' :)

> exit
> > > A610

> FIRST
> > > exit

> > > EXIT on
> > > limit.

> through
> > > Minutes.

> too
> will
> may
> > > want
> between

> have
> > > any
> so

> for
> > > 12:00
> let me

> know :)

> your
> > >

> > > DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> > > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
> assumed public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> [...]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.      Any views or opinions expressed within this transmittal are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the member Company.
We cannot guarantee this e-mail to be free from computer viruses at this time and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments before downloading them to your system.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk