[doc] Euro Numberplate Surround [Photos]

[doc] Euro Numberplate Surround [Photos]

Hi all,

A while back you may remember I was harping on about a numberplate
surround I was going to manufacture that would fit UK and European
sized numberplates.

I am pleased to say that I have now had the 1st casting back and
have popped some photos in the photos section in folder "Euro
Numberplate Surround"

This will fit all UK and the majority of European sized
numberplates, they will be for sale on eBay in the near future, and
no, you don't have to drill any holes in your rear facia to fit
them!.

Just waiting for permission to use the DMC logo as they seem to be
dragging their feet over it, so these could be the only 2 I have
with the logo on them which would be a shame :-(

Anyway any comments always welcome.

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk