[doc] Re: Villa in Florida

Also its about a three hour drive to DMC Houston's new Florida
place.
Just the excuse I need to hire that V8 Mustang.... that I can fill
up for £20
(Going to Florida for Christmas)
Regards
Nick H

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Sumner <mikebmw316@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear All,

> although on the surface this may not seem to have anything to do
with DeLoreans, if you think about it it could have.

> My parents are having a house built in Orlando, Florida, which will
be available to rent out as of January 2006.  I thought this would be
of interest to anyone thinking of visiting Universal Studios to see
the "Back To The Future" D, or even to use as a base while searching
for a car to purchase from the US.

> Here are the details for anyone that's interested (plus please see
attached sketch):

> The villa comes complete with all the expected modern amenities
including 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, air
conditioning and heating throughout, and a luxury screened swimming
pool and spa.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk