From: James Macpherson [mailto:james.macpherson@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 17 February 2005 11:26
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Delorean restoration project on Ebay.com

Here is the link

I personally wouldn't buy it.  It would be hard transporting it around
with three wheels but I have seen far worse Deloreans on Ebay for more
money like the burnt out stolen recovered one last year.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4528
6> &rd=1&item=45286
83184&category=31830