[doc] Re: Window stuck down...

hi Chris

You remove the doortrim and unbold the window, push it down out of its
rail. than lift it up and install it from the insite, look very good
the the braket on the window it has some corners how has to be guided
on the  rail.
You stop point on the arm will by broken, so the window has no stop
anymore and will travel to diep out of its rails.
Regards Ed Uding
www.dmc-service.nl

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk