From: DAVID MILLER [mailto:d.c.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 01 February 2005 15:29
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Newton Longville Festival of Transport 05

Dear Chris,

We are organising a Festival of Transport at Newton Longville on Sunday
May 29th, and would like to invite your members, particularly those from
Bucks, Beds, Herts, Northants, Cambs, and Oxon.

The festival is a family day out, held for charity and is open to all
interesting vehicles and motorcycles from veteran to modern day, and
also welcomes motoring related trade stands.

We held our first event last year, and with more than 150 vehicles and
an attendance well in excess of 1500 people it was a resounding success.
This year we are hoping to improve on this with a bigger and better show
with even more attractions, and would love to see some local
representatives from your club attending.

We provide cups for best entrant and runner up in each class with a best
and runner up in show, and plaques to commemorate attendance at the show
for each exhibitor.

The NLFT which will be held in Hammond Park , adjacent to Longueville
Hall, in our village which is approx. 6 miles west of Milton Keynes just
south of the A421 which joins Buckingham to Milton Keynes.

The event is covered by Public Liability insurance and we believe that
it will be a good day out for the family.

Regards
David  Miller
Organising Committee NLFT 05

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk