Test track and the next DOC event in December

Test track and the next DOC event in December

Hi all,

I also echo the concerns that the text track may not exist in 2006. I am
interested in Eurofest '06 and if another event accelerates the test track
to May '04 then I am also interested in this event too.

I have read that ALL DeLorean's would have had a test run to check steering
alignment etc. I would very much like to take vin 5255 around for a
nostalgic run 23 years after it last ran over the same tarmac. I went to
Eurofest '01 and it was not until Feb 2002 that I finally obtained my dream.
I agree with Martin that the night life in Belfast is to be enjoyed once
again, but don't let him get started with his Irish accent mode :)

Could not make the NEC this year but making up for it by showing my car at
the next DOC in London early next month.

Regards

Chris Hawes