DMC's new plans!

Hello guys, I asked DMC Houston what their plans were and look what I got back! :

Briefly...

A. Exterior Facelift including, modified front bumper insert,

restyled front spoiler, modified side rub strips, delete rear louver

and restyle engine cover.

Headlamp washers, restyled b-post vents, defrost on exterior mirrors.

Restyled front and rear fascias.

B. Interior. Restyled interior trim (complete, including instrument

cluster and centre console, six way power seats, passive restraints

in the form of power operated belts.

Roof mounted radio, restyled steering wheel. Repositioned,

illuminated ashtray.

C. Increased fuel capacity by introduction of additional formed

plastic tanks.

As far as the turbo - revised engine and transmission cooling

systems, high capacity front brakes, revised front and rear

suspension (including alternate tyres).

Turbo cosmetics include: Rear bumper logo "turbo", revised interior

trim (cloth inserts), rear spoilers (top and bottom back light

aperture), turbo side stripes, interior boost indicator, restyled

side sills including air scoops.

There are also several pages on the sedan. When I get back to the

office next month I will endeavour to scan and post this document.

James Espey

DeLorean Motor Company