From: Stephen Strelczak [mailto:STEPHEN.STRELCZAK@xxxx]
Sent: 27 August 2003 10:40
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] DMUK brakes, just get them done.....

Two weeks ago my brake calipers, brake lines and brake pedal
travel were assessed and repaired by DMUK snip>>>>
Since we are 20 years on, and the factory is no more, my
recommendation is to do what John Z would have done, get the existing
cars up to a subtle modern specification. DMUK can definitely do it, and
the cars do deserve it.

SNIP>>>>