stud=engine out- any ideas

Hi guys,

At last MXI 4811 has her manifolds removed and all studs but one studs removed (three broken in total)... here`s the catch:

the o/s stud nearest to the gearbox at the rear of the engine is broken off flush with the head, tell me the engine doesn`t have to come out to drill it.....Please!!.

Any ideas..............

Alan (out of ideas) Hammond and MXI 4811 (not wanting to move out of my shed!!)