From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] Re: A few questions
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:03:01 +0100

Hi Dan

As you may remember, Si uses a bleed off valve in his Skyline and the
ECU is designed to cope with it. How does your ECU control the boost?

(for others who haven't heard about this infamous car - it's a 1986 R31
- rare as hen's teeth and a homogolated special made purely for racing.
Over 400hp from a 2 litre single turbo strait 6)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk