Re: [doc] Turbos stuff.

Why not just ditch the lambda system altogether with Volvo metering stuff and 170hp.... (not all that simple and there's a bit more to it, but that's the basic premis)

Martin

PS would you two trim your posts please:-)

Nick Tomlinson wrote:

Hi Dan, exactly. At least you've modded the car in the right way and not done a back-street-bodge.

I bet the insurance is a bit nasty though !

I have this feeling I want to write the software to control the 'D'. The lambda ecu is too overdamped in response to the feedback and so oscillates. This causes the idle responce to go up and down because of the go-rich go-lean response and the idle ecu tries to correct accordingly, especially during warm-up. The O2 tries to compensate for an engine that has not warmed up. I may try and but a thermo-switch inine with this sensor so that it come son later. If I leave my O2 sensor disconnected it warms up great without stalling. I may just leave the thing disconnected...

Nick.

/

.