Re: [doc] Infill strips

Some cars left the factory with them, but I'm not sure what vin number. The intention was exactly as you describe.

I have a pair of brand new struts going spare, but they don't have the brake in them.

Martin

Phil Peters wrote:

Hi Paul,

James Espey / DMCH sell those. They are under the "new products" bit on their website. Anyone know if these were a factory original part or a later way of disgusising the bare metal on the door? My #4400 (October '81) has them fitted.