Re: [doc] Infill strips

Hi Paul,

I suppose you are talking about that neck-tie-shaped sticker that stops you from seeing the shiny stainless while the door is closed?

The link I have on file for that is:
http://thelastplaceyoulooked.com/Catalog%20Templates/DELOREAN_products.htm
But I just tried it, and it isn't working. I thought it was overpriced anyway. I think that www.delorean.com has them. I made my own from peel & stick decal sheets meant for customizing motorcycles. It didn't work well because the adhesive never dries and there are always sheer forces on it while the door is closed. This causes the decal to slip out of place. I finally stripped the goo off and glued it back on with contact cement. Worked out fine but was too much labor.

If I were doing it again, I would follow DMC Joe's advice: Just tape off where you want it and spray paint the area black.

Walt Tampa, Florida
www.DMCForum.org