Re: [doc] The Red DMC (a bit of history) LONG

Re: [doc] The Red DMC (a bit of history) LONG

> Oh, and yes this was originally Gavin Dunt's car as there were many
> receipts made out to his name in with the documentation.

I thought Gavin's car went to Liverpool. What the reg of the car? OUH 670X was Gavin's. (see http://www.delorean.co.uk/pictures/red3.jpg )

I have some pics of the KOX 731W car that was at the NI sports car show.

Regards

Chris S

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.