Re: [doc] Afternoon all!!!

Hi everyone.
Thanx for a great day out. You all made me feel very welcome as always even though i'm a non owner. I'll have one soon. What time did you leave the warehouse Claire. It must have been very late did they keep you long. Thanks to everyone once again and the very best of luck to the 501 crew. I should have some good photo's so i'll post them asap or bring them to gaydon. Cheers. Dan from Gloucester.

From: "claire_usher71" <claire@xxxx>
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Afternoon all!!!
Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 15:32:00 -0000

Hi everyone,

finally got back from 501 at about 3am this morning. Whilst driving
in convoy through Wolverhampton last night about at 10.30pm Flopsy
decided to blow a water hose.

Luckily Chris Hawes had AA Relay and the flatbed eventually turned up
at 12.15am. Unfortunately the original 'Virginia', licence plate
came off the front of the car on the way back, so if any of you are
on the M6/M1 southbound and find it......

Still, at least Flopsy made it there and took part and Darren was
able to diagnose a problem with the throttle body and the new part
will be with us on Wednesday. :o)

A big thank you to Phil Peters and his family for their hospitality
this weekend, it was much appreciated.

Hope everyone else got home ok !!

Anyway, Dave & I and Martin & Verity are now off outside for a spot
of tinkering......

Seeya all soon,

Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'