Re: [doc] Seats and battery

Hi Ya, Ive been removing the seats from MXI 4811.... the runners are bolted up to the bottom of the seat and the bottom part of the runner has four welded studs which come through the underbody..... you should be able to see the nuts for these studs under the car.. once the nuts are removed the seat will come out with the runners, you then slide the runner back/forward --and you have access to the bolts which hold the runner to the seat. hope this helps
Alan Hammond (doc 218) and MXI 4811 (vin569)
Jordan Morris <deloreanjordan@xxxx> wrote:Hi all, just wondered if anyone could help me out with a few
problems I'm having at the minute.

1) I bought a heavy duty battery the other weekend to try and sort
out my starting problems and KD started first time, better than she
ever has. I wet to start her today and the battery is totally dead?
That's the second battery in a month so I'm thinking there must be a
drain somewhere. I know none of the lights were on and the doors
were shut, any ideas?

2) I'm getting some new seat covers from Chris soon and I had a look
at taking out the seats today. Didn't get very far, do you have to
take the runners off or do the seats just bolt onto them?

Thanks,

Jordan

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk