Re: [doc] Re: piston broke

Just FYI, the engine in Tinny did not blow directly becaus eof the turbos. On arrival in Germany, the turbo system (used for 5
years in Texas) was removed because the different petrol caused massive problems with knocking. The engine subsequently failed
due to the now plugged oil pickup point falling out and dumping the whole sump on the road while in the fast lane on the
motorway.

Martin