From: mgutkowski@xxxx [mailto:webmaster@xxxx]
Sent: 17 December 2002 09:31
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FW: [doc] Car For Sale

Would have thought "all the service tickets from theus" might have given
it away.... :-)

It's a left-hander, but don't let that stop you.

Paul's car would make a solid fun car that needs a bit ofwork "here and
there" (small stuff). A maintained high miler is less prone to problems
than an unmaintained low miler.

Martin