Re: [doc] The answer is probably "No" but I thought I'd ask anyway

Re: [doc] The answer is probably "No" but I thought I'd ask anyway

Hi Robin

YES. Talk to Mark Bourne.

Martin

PS can you send me Andy's e-mail address - I do not have it to hand, though we have met and I do have one of his cards (somewhere)

Robin Coombe wrote:

"Is there a UK equivalent Clutch" -- rather than having to spend $1,000 buying one from the States ??