Re: [doc] You might be interested to know....

Re: [doc] You might be interested to know....

> I don't know how you did your search

Our DOC Group is in a DeLorean category, under Recreational Motors or
whatever. Although it's not listed (my choice... cos it was going to be
members only! If your group is not there, then I presume it is also set to
be not listed) it is in that category and clicking on the category revealed
all the others. I'm sure theres more than when I set up the group....
whenever that was (I could find out, but you know... )... so if you go to
the DOC group on the Yahoo homepage and click "Category: DeLorean" near the
top you'll get the other groups. The link in my last post hopefully takes
you to that list too.

Tris