Re: [doc] Fall Drive DeLorean Club Netherlands

On 19-08-2002 23:47, Martin Gutkowski wrote:

> What's the situation with the Hotel, Jan?

You'd have to check with the hotel for yourself,
those costs are NOT included.

I made my reservation about 5 weeks ago and they
still had plenty of rooms then.

You can call, Fax or Mail them:

Tel. +31 35 539 58 00
Fax. +31 35 531 38 48
E-mail : reservations@xxxx

If "de Witte Bergen" happens to be full you can also
book at another hotel or a B&B of you choice, but the
drive(s) we'll be taking will start at "de Witte Bergen".

Hope this helps,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000