From: funkymcfly [mailto:danielpwillis@xxxx]
Sent: 12 July 2002 07:34
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] First (proper) drive

All,

Well I went straight to Halfords - got my plates and then home,
fitted them and went out! :oD

Considering in over two years this was my first pleasure drive - you
can imagine how I felt. LOVED it. Hana ran perfectly and was a joy. A
few rattles and some obvious bits to sort out but it all melted away
as I bombed around feeling self important ;oP

Drinking WAY too much fuel but I'll sort that in the coming weeks...

See you all Sunday morning!

Dan
Vin#5284 - Hana

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk