Re: [doc] ClassicCar Mart June 2002

On another recent magazine-related item, I take it that no one else has seen
the item on "DeLorean Disappearance" on page 16 of the June 2002 Practical
Classics. Since it's not too long, I've scanned and OCR'ed it:

"
DeLorean Disappearance
Where did the mystery cars go?
A newspaper story from The Daily Telegraph (8/2/82) tells of 30 De Loreans
that were shipped to England and broken up as part of a righthand-drive
conversion campaign.
The company charged with the conversion work was Wooler Hodec of Andover. At
the time they apparently had a number of cars stored on local farmland and
were in the process of carrying out "development" work. A few months after
the story was published De Lorean folded. But what happened to the Wooler
Hodec cars? Anyone know?
"

I've sent them an email (danny.hopkins@xxxx) and told them to look at
the UK website and also to have a look at the feature that they did on the
DeLorean featuring Chris P. and some of the RHD's!!! I also included a few
pics of mine, and said to contact me if they wanted more info, but so far
they havn't - I'll let you know if they do.

Darren.