Re: [doc] FW: Delorean

Chris, could you provide a synopsis of the article - main points made etc etc - I tried to find a copy at lunchtime and failed. It wasn't on the shelf in Tesco, nor in either of the two large petrol stations near work.

It seems to me that Paul (whose e-mail bounced BTW) has read Quentin Willson's opinions and not formed his own.

Martin

Chris Parnham wrote:

Well, we at least we had a quick response,

I sagest we gather our thoughts over the next few days, then put in a "Block
objection". Please feel free to send your comments out, say via this group,
and I will compile some sort of reply.

Also feel free to go direct with "Instant" comments, let em see we care
about our cars...what about you new owners? Lets have your contributions as
well.

Chris P

-----Original Message----- From: ClassicCarMart@xxxx [mailto:ClassicCarMart@xxxx] Sent: 23 May 2002 13:59 To: chrisparnham@xxxx Subject: Delorean

<< Unless We, the club, have a decent "Right of reply" with similar prominence to the offending article, then I for one will stop buying and advertising in your magazine. >>

Of course you have every right to a reply. Feel free to send one, complete
with an honest owner's appraisal of his/her car, should you wish. The most
appropriate reply would include ways of improving the car, rather than
attacking Paul. If he is factually inaccurate, feel free to correct this.
Paul's opinion of the car is plainly not high, but I've not driven one, so I
can't really comment. However, had the car been more successful, then the
company would be in business today, surely?

Frank Westworth
Classic Car Mart

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk