From: USADMC WebSite <dmc@xxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:06:30 "GMT"
To: James Espey <james@xxxx>
Subject: Web Site Comments

This is an email from Steve Langley

and their email address is: masterspanner@xxxx

Their VIN is:

Comments: We have a 1982 DMC here thats needs some tlc.
Would you be interested in purchasing it so that it can be repaired
appropriately and then given a deserving home?

See it online at: http://www.pickwick-motors.com/getcar.html?carId=77

Alternatively, is there an associate or partnership in the U.K., that maybe
interested?

Steve Langley
Pickwick Motors Limited
Tel +44 1249 715222