Re: [doc] nothing worng with mini's

Oh! Good Grief. It's another Dan!  We will call you Minidan.

Welcome to the group.  I was merely jesting. I remember my mini with great affection, and I learned much of my car bodging skills on it.  For three years I though all cars had engines in sideways.  Have you ever tried driving from Abingdon to Southampton with only 1st, 2nd and reverse gears?  I wish you luck in your restoration project.

And obviously all people from Essex are great, so no offence intended there.  As for the Morris Marina Owners Club..... (no doubt there's a club tie and blazer, if not a driving hat as well).

Look forward to meeting you.

Tony Lawther