Subject: Your account at eBay has been suspended
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:49:10 -0200
From: "eBay.com" <aw-confirm@xxxxxxxx>
To: vegoil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<http://pages.ebay.com/>

<http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/signin.html> Need Help?
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/signin.html>

Dear eBay User,

We regret to inform you, that we had to block your eBay account
because we have been notified that your account may have been
compromised by outside parties.

Our terms and conditions you agreed to state that your account must
always be under your control
or those you designate at all times. We have noticed some activity
related to your account that
indicates that other parties may have access and or control of your
information in your account.

Please be aware that until we can verify your identity no further access
to your account will be allowed.As a result,Your access to bid or buy on
eBay has been restricted.To start using your eBay account fully,Please
uptake and verify your information by clicking below (DON'T - Martin)

http://signin.ebay.com/aw-c gi/eBayISAPI.dll?Verify

Regards,

eBay Member Service

**Please Do Not Reply To This E-mail As You Will Not Receive A Response**

Announcements
<http://www2.ebay.com/aw/marketing.shtml?ssPageName=f:f:ann:US>   |
Regi ster
<http://cgi4.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RegisterShow&ssPageName=f:f:reg:US>
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/hub.html?ssPageName=f:f:stips:US>
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/hub.html?ssPageName=f:f:policy:US>
  |   Feedback Forum <http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/feedback.html>
  |   About eBay
<http://pages.ebay.com/community/aboutebay/index.html?ssPageName=f:f:ebayinc:US>

Copyright ?1995-2003 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement
<http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html> and Privacy
Policy <http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/privacy-policy.html>.
TrustE <http://pics.ebay.com/aw/pics/truste_button.gif>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk