[doc] Insurance for the younger ones

Hi all,

I haven't posted on here much, more of a silent watcher as it were.
Just to fill some people in, I am currently working on my DeLorean
that was bought from the cheffins auction. Some of you will probably
recognise the name as my dad has a D too.

Just a quick question really. I am 19 years old and I will be
looking at getting insured on the D shortly after I have finished
carrying out the work (all fingers crossed). Does anyone know of an
insurance company that will be able to cover me?

I have been down many roads and even tempted to ask for a quote for
just half an hours use, but to no prevail. Any help would be very
welcome, if not it looks like I will be waiting till I'm 21.

Kind Regards
Richard Milliken
#10163

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk