Re: [doc] Wet Engine

We have them by the 100's..... Can't remember exactly the cost of each
one (pence) but you need 18x 8mm, 5x 12mm on the metering head. I'll
grab them on tue when I'm back in southend.

Sounds like you might need a water pump (if "need" is a bit of a strong
word, then "probably could do with" is a better term! If you feel lazy,
we do have some spare old back plates as our renault pumps come with
them - they're unavailable in the US where the new pumps don't come with
them.)

Water pumps are quickly becoming this month's track-rod ends! (12 sets
of track rod ends in the last 2 months, 4 water pumps this month and
counting!)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk