[doc] Re: re new owner and HM customs

Hi Steve,
Just a quick note, if its been stored that long don't try and start
it until you have drained and cleaned out the fuel tank and fuel
system. Dean's car had been stored for 12 years and the brown
stuff that was pretending to be fuel in the tank was nasty.
Dean was lucky because the guys at the port did try to move it
under its own power but it would not start (the fuel pump was dead).
Even though they were told it was a non-runner. So try not to let
them try and start it as if your fuel pump works, it will pump that
contaiminated fuel into the fuel injection system (Bad!).

Best Regards
Nick H

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blackaddertoo" <blackaddertoo@xxxx>

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk