RE: [doc] Door Lock / Latches

Oddly enough my door has been doing exactly the same thing for a while.

One minute it was rock solid, the next popping ajar as you describe. I
haven't had it fling open (yet) but I now tend to hook the pull down
strap over the end of the handbrake just in case. (it doesn't pull it
on!)

I'm guessing the problem in my case is caused by a loose front striker
pin which refuses to tighten down properly through stripped threads in
the mounting (another job :) But I could be wrong, it is very annoying.

Rich H
DOC 365 VIN 1274

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk