Re: [doc] lockzilla

The Wings Aloft is Toby Peterson's system. Ours is the RemoteWing and is
altogether more comprehensive (and expensive!). Any remote-central
locking system (you can buy them for £30 on ebay) will work with the D
system and I'd be happy to fit one for the cost of the time it takes
(not long). I have an early 2-key system car and my driver's door lock
barrel has been buggered since I got it. Rather than change the locks
for later style ones, I'm biding my time looking out for a new one and
use the remote system all the time.

BTW a genuine "plug" here (if that's not a contradiction in terms) - The
RemoteWing includes remote windows, whch is part of the system on which
the RemoteWing is based, so I have always installed it but never really
figured it as terribly useful.

... until I replaced my window motors and ALWAYS forget to close them
till I open the door, get out, then shut it, swear, open it again, lean
in, turn the key, push the switch, then repeat.

Martin.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk