Re: [doc] Re: Front fascia

Hi James

We've started sending "our" fascias to a body shop who've done a
fantastic job of establishing a process that works on the DeLorean's
fascias. One thing's for sure though, any old solvent-based paints cause
no end of problems. The colour they use is indeed a mercedes shade, not
sure which it is, but they also apply a matt lacquer mixed with some
special formulation for a non-crackable surface.... I don't pretend to
understand it myself, but I've had mine done and couldn't be happier.

FYI it's £250 for each fascia, should anyone want us to do theirs. This
excludes the time it takes to remove and replace them

Martin