From: ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 28 June 2004 10:13
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] N.Ireland Show next Saturday

Hi DOCers,

I had a great drive round in "Dusty" yesterday along the north coast of
N.Ireland. Heads were turning and fingers pointing wherever we went in
Portrush, Portstewart, and along the road from Limavady.

I'm looking forward to a great day next Saturday meeting the other
owners/enthusiasts over here. Alistair McCann is doing a great job
organising our participation in the event. I will trailer "Dusty" down along
with my big "DMC" sign so that we can put on a striking stand!

I'd encourage as many to come as possible ... contact Alistair at
aclassali@xxxxxxxx or Tel. 07834603429 for info and times.

Cheers,      IAN

click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129vqh0e2/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1088500427/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*P        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*P        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*P        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk