[doc] Door Electric / Window

All.

I have just finished what should have been a 30min job. I had removed
the drivers door trim so that I could replace my ripped grab handle.

Boeing is missing any sort of clearplastic vapour guard, is there
anything special to this or would any clear plastic sheeting cut to
fit do?

The 'just lift up' the mirror control pod removal was almost
impossible, plastic 'V' pieces used to secure it in place didn't want
to come out at all. I still may need to source a replacement since
control of the passenger side is very sporadic (left/right selector
doesn't click into place as it should).

Once the trim panel did come off several of the door lock bars slid
out of posiition, locking me in the car. Got annoyed, exited via the
passenger side, and left the car for several hours until I could calm
down.

I think the bars are now back in place, the door opens and lock
normally from both the insideand outside, central locking is working.

My problem now however is the electric window will now longer go up.
I had it open to remove the trim pieces, everthing appears to be in
normally, the trim is flush but the window won't raise more than 2cm.
At that point it sounds like it is catching on something but it is
not obvious what.

If anyone has pictures (ie not the manual) and the insides of the
door, how the bars sit, where the window regulator and things align
etc, I would be grateful if you could post them.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk