From: Peter Lucas [mailto:lucas@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2001 10:09 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Cooling fan removal

I just noticed that one of my cooling fans is spinning free on its
motor shaft. Then I noticed that removing the motor to repair this
doesn't look like it is going to be any fun at all. A thorough search
of the archives reveals occasional grumblings to this effect but no
definitive statement on the easiest way to remove the motor without
disassembling half of the front end in the process.

Can anybody help?

--Pete Lucas
VIN #06703