Re: [DML] DMC Prices

If D1 doesn't buy the cars from private parties, then were do the
cars come from? Are they "zero mile" cars that have been in storage
since they were built, still with the plastic on them? Other than
that alone, does anyone know what justify's the current price tag of
$62,500? Over the years here on the DML, some folks have done off
chassis resotrations of DeLoreans. Including the price paid for the
vehicle itself, none have ever even come close to reaching that price.

Are there any special options or packages that were included with
your car, or anyone elses? Does the car come with an aftermarket
turbo? Was the engine blueprinted? Is there a service contract
included for maintenance and oil changes?

Myself, like others, are curious. Maybe if folks knew a bit more
about the refurbished cars, they might warm up to buying one.

Just a thought...

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, comet4055@xxxx wrote:
<SNIP>
> The cars are not purchased from private retailers. DeLorean One
> owns the cars that are rebuilt. They are completely torn down and
rebuilt
> with NOS parts
<SNIP>