Re: Which OEM tire jack?

Believe it or not I have NEVER used a OEM Delorean tire jack(and this
dates back to 1982)(I have always used a regular floor jack) or had a
flat on the Road (and I have NEVER driven on anything but THE orignal
tires and all 4 of my Deloreans Still HAVE their orignal tires,and I
might say, in Soft plyable condition,(my cars are sun shy,garage
queens)with no signs of cracking/hardness(same with my interiors,NO
Dash or Barnicle cracks,or torn/cracked worn seats ect)anyway I have
that weird jack,that has that threaded rod with the lolipop end,that
I think goes up in a Zizzag pattern as you are looking at it,it seems
kinda unstable to me,the wierd thing is, out of four cars I can only
locate One OEM jack in my posession,and No levers to crank it
with,with about,Seven or eight of those mini spare tires.

Claude
000570

CBL302@xxxx