Steering Wheel recovering

1)
I had my steering wheel recovered in black leather for £40.00 or $58.00 in
Colchester (England) and it looks as good as new, I thought this was a ver
good price and I just wondered what price other people are paying for having
their steering wheels re-covered.

2)
My Fuel gauge on the DeLorean is stuck at full permanently which I
discovered when the car came to a stop on the motorway, where should I start
looking if I am to rectify this problem?

3)
My door locks seem to work but when I lock the door from the passenger side
the drivers door only just locks as if it needs a bit more power this is the
same when I try it from the drivers door the passenger door sometimes locks
but then won't unlock again as if it is not getting enough power I have
cleaned all of the contacts but is this something that a Lockzila would
resolve and if not what does a lockzilla actually do?.

4)
I know that one of the UK owners has re-sprayed his front and rear Fascia's
using a Mercedes colour and I wondered if anyone knew what this colour paint
is called or it's code number?

Regards

James RG
England