Re: [DML] DMC12 Wanted

From: "Louie Golden" <louiegolden@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] DMC12 Wanted
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 17:34:37 -0200

>"watch e-bay"
Sorry- I know this is a little off subject, but I would not buy a DeLorean I can't see and touch. Over the past six months I have learned that the car might not always be as it is advertised (there is once instance in particular, but I won't go into that!). If you could go see the car before you bid that is a different story. I have learned that you can tell more by test driving a DeLorean than anything. The more DeLoreans you get out and see, the more you learn. Good luck in your search!

Louie, you couldn't be any more right. I've bought several cars off ebay, (and else where) and when it all comes down to it, its a roll of the dice. Infact, the best deal was off ebay, (but i'm not saying ebays is the best) and I bought the car for 66$. (yes, that is not a typo) But it was in South Bend IN, and I live in South Dakota, so it cost (at least) 150$ in gas to get there, but when I got it home, I tinkered with it, got it running fine and it towed home 2 more with it. I'm not saying that ebay will get you a perfect car, but when you enter your bid amount, you take a chance of getting a over sized paper weight, or a car worth the money you payed.
John

Louie Golden
VIN#(still searching, ugh!!!)

10% cash back on all your calls through 2000 at Lycos Communications at http://comm.lycos.com