Another DeLorean on 'My Classic Car'

As I posted a few days ago, I met Dennis Gage last Tuesday when he was
taping an edition of My Classic Car in the Cleveland suburbs. With
renewed enthusiasm I tuned in to his show this week, and wouldn't you
know it, there was a DeLorean!

The segment was about the LeMay Car Collection, claimed to be the
largest of its kind in the world. At the end of the segment Dennis Gage
and Harold LeMay are strolling through the 2,400 car collection, talking
about Mr. LeMay's plans to build a giant car museum some day. They walk
right past a beautiful DeLorean, then a Bricklin. Both cars are visible
to their right (your left), though neither is discussed.

It was episode # 006102, already repeated several times and showing next
on Speedvision November 19 and 25.

- Mike Substelny